Thread: Random: The Insanity Post [!OT]

  1. #1241
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That can also be a joke or a fake story how he saved that rabbit, hell even the rabbit do NOT exist. Everyone can make up such a story, I mean has anyone seen that rabbit with him? If so, and if browsed this site then that'd be just sick and every normal person would warn the police or at least do something about it.
    And if not true, then he's a faker, and considered as a criminal really, since he stoles that money.
    I dunno much about laws, bt this is just too sad, sick, and idiotic.

  2. #1242
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Everyone can make up such a story
    *Evil smile* See ya in da net. Send me money. I just saved this chicken. If you won't send me cash I'll eat it(good thinking both ways [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) ^_^

  3. #1243
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Noone will give me money? Fine, I'll eat that chicken. Mmmm, tasty

  4. #1244
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I could never eat rabbits, sheeps, nor cats (O_o) I'll stick with chicken. But it's legal, even cats in China (?... I guess)

  5. #1245
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    1. It's not cruelty, Miguel. Or else you'd have all the people who eat hamburger arrested for cruelty.

    2. It's obvious he's joking -_-; It's sad that you guys were gullible enough to believe him, same as those who donated...

  6. #1246
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you'd have all the people who eat hamburger arrested for cruelty
    Quoted

  7. #1247
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Also remember the donations could be fake. Say, you want to make $5000? Program a script to add randomly a few thousands every night so others see others are donating.


    IRT OCB: Eating animals is not cruelty.
    IRT Xellos: It's not cruelty

    Not for now. But making a site about it, and eating your own pet, is still cruel to my eyes, and people donating and buying merchandise, albeit stupid, demonstrates I'm not the only one who thinks this way. Furthermore I don't know about you, but personally I don't eat friends. I was dying of hunger and my pet was the last thing I could eat in the world, I would still not eat him. I'd rather have him eat myself if I die (or vice-versa). Even I have principles, especially for what's not people.


    IRT Xellos: It's sad that you guys were gullible enough to believe him

    I've seen worse shit in the Internet that weren't jokes. Of course the $24000+ is probably a joke, but he had to get a few hundred.

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ April 21, 2005 05:43 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  8. #1248
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Not for now. But making a site about it, and eating your own pet, is still cruel to my eyes, and people donating and buying merchandise, albeit stupid, demonstrates I'm not the only one who thinks this way. Furthermore I don't know about you, but personally I don't eat friends. I was dying of hunger and my pet was the last thing I could eat in the world, I would still not eat him. I'd rather have him eat myself if I die (or vice-versa). Even I have principles, especially for what's not people.

    Jo~oke. He's not serious. Being offended because it's cruel is no different than soem random puritan who gets offended at something they find immoral, but was just a joke.

  9. #1249
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Still, eating your own pet is very cruel IMO.

  10. #1250
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    *Sigh* Yes. But the fellow was joking, and proved successful in fooling some people. In this case, it's not cruel, anymore than it is morally wrong to lookat porn. After all, the people in that are selling their bodies off! Terrible! Anyone who watches porn, or jokes about it, is disgusting!!

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ April 21, 2005 06:49 PM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •